Fast track your results with the help of personal training to keep you accountable to reaching your goals.
With so much information regarding weight loss and fitness out there today, let us simplify things for you with our results based programs.
At Target Life Fitness we know that diet accounts for up to 70% of achieving any type of body composition goal, whether it be weight loss or muscle gain and our job is to get you on track with your nutrition and keep you on track. Our exercise programs are designed uniquely to suit YOUR individual needs and have been tried, tested and proven to get results, time and time again.
Sports and health sciences are always advancing and we are committed to staying at the forefront so we can help you achieve your goal in the shortest time possible…
We’re so confident in our program that if you stick to it and don’t achieve your desired result, we will refund your money, that’s our guarantee!!!
There are many different programs and options to suit all people and all budgets, contact us today to enquire about getting started…
Small Group Training (3-8 People)
1. More personal attention – While Group Exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
2. More economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
3. Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
4. Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
5. Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
6. Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
7. Greater focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
8. Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
9. Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
10. Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.
So, Small Group Training, this missing link between Group Exercise and One on One Personal Training, may be the answer to helping you reach your goals this year.