There are numerous benefits to having a Target Life Fitness personal trainer.
We make sure you’re sticking to the game plan. When travelling down the path of health and fitness by yourself it can be easy to miss a workout or over indulge with some ice cream, we make sure you don’t feel any regret for that workout that didn’t happen and do our best to keep you eating for optimal health by checking your food diary on the regular.
We will help teach you how to eat and train the most efficient way possible so you reach your goals in the shortest time possible and furthermore arm you with the tools you need for long-term success.
You can be sure you’re in the best hands around as we pride ourselves on our experience and education. The average life of a trainer is 6 months, our trainers have a combined experience age of 21 years!!! At Target Life Fitness we believe in never ending improvement and strive to be at the forefront of nutritional and exercise sciences and will always do our very best to get you in the healthiest physique you desire.
Other benefits include:
- Helps you make the best use of your exercise time
- Helps you with technique (efficiency and safety)
- Monitors your progress
- Adjusts your exercise program in response to your changing fitness level
- Offers sound advice on your health and lifestyle choices
- Varies your exercise options to keep you motivated, interested and enjoying your workouts